Washington Bonds and Insurance

The State of Washington requires various types of coverage dependent on business type. From legally required bonds to supplementary insurance, Jet can help you find the coverage your business needs. Choose an option below to get a quote started.

Coverages Offered

Jet is licensed to write bonds in Washington, of which there are 221 different varieties. Frequently requested bonds are located below, but if you don’t see the bond you need, call our office to speak to an agent at 1-855-296-2663.

Motor Vehicle Dealer Bonds - The Department of Licensing handles bonding for Washington dealers. Vehicle dealers will need a $30,000 for their license. Other types of dealers have their own bond limits as determined by the DOL.

Public Adjuster Bond - The Washington Office of the Insurance Commissioner requires public adjusters to obtain a $5,000 Public Adjuster Bond.

Contractor Bonds - There are three required bond types for contractors; General, Specialty and Electrical/Communications.

Contract Bond - Contractors must maintain a bond to prove that they will complete their projects for the public.

Fidelity Bond - To protect themselves from financial loss, employers purchase fidelity bonds that cover employee fraud and misconduct.

If a coverage you need is not available online, please contact us to speak with an agent at 1-855-296-2663.