Jet is committed to helping future employees of the business world.
This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors and currently enrolled college students who are interested in pursuing a career in business.
Prize: One $500 scholarship
Prompt: Would you rather work for someone else in an established company or start your own business and work for yourself? What motivates your choice?
Length: 250-500 words
Submission Deadline: 7/31/19
Rules and Regulations
- This scholarship contest is open to all United States citizens/residents.
- Applicants must complete all sections of the application in order to be considered. This includes name, mailing address, email address, phone number, projected graduation date, current/planned college, and area of study.
- Finalists must provide a photo of themselves and proof of enrollment in order to be considered. A photo of the winner along with their essay will be posted to the Jet blog and shared to social media.
- Late applications will not be considered. Please submit applications prior to the respective deadline.
- One entry is allowed per applicant per contest.
- The essay should address the prompt and be between 250 and 500 words in length.
- Essays submitted must be the applicant’s original work. Any plagiarism will result in automatic disqualification. The essays must also not encroach on intellectual property or third-party rights of any company, organization, or person.
- People who have applied in the past but not chosen as a winner may apply for the scholarship again, but past winners will not be eligible to win a second time.
- There is only one scholarship available per semester and all decisions are final.
- The winner of the contest will be notified of results within 60 days of the submission deadline. By submitting an essay, the student is agreeing to receive this email notification.
- Jet is not held responsible for any local, state, or federal taxes.
- Submission of the essay to Jet’s Scholarship contest acknowledges the student’s acceptance and understanding of these terms.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com