Alabama Construction Bonds

The State of Alabama regulates construction and requires their licensees to hold a surety bond. There are also dozens of city, county, state, and commercial projects that have their own bond requirements. With Jet, you can get your bond through a streamlined process and at an affordable rate. Don't see the bond you need? Give us a call at (855) 296-2663.

State Department Bonds

A $15,000 license bond required by the Board of Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractors.

Residential roofers must secure a $10,000 license bond through the Alabama Home Builders Licensure Board.

The Alabama Manufactured Housing Commission requires this bond for manufactured housing installers, retailers, and manufacturers.

Performance bond through the Alabama Onsite Wastewater Board for licensees managing or installing sewage systems on rural residential properties.

Public highway projects over $50,000 require the contractor to secure a bid and performance bond filed with the Alabama Department of Transportation.

Prior to receiving a permit to perform surface mining and reclamation operations in Alabama, a surety bond is may be mandatory.

Moving a home, building, or structure? Various cities in Alabama will require you to hold this surety bond.

Local Government Bonds

Contractors, subcontractors, and builders working in the City of Mobile, Alabama need a $10,000 license bond to perform work.

Various cities in Alabama require license bonds for contractors performing their trade within the city limits.

Cities and counties across Alabama require permit bonds for project-specific work such as Right-of-Way, Land Distrubing or Public Improvement construction work.

IBEW Local 136, Millwright Local Union 1192, and Structural Iron Workers Union #92 may require contractors hiring their members to hold a bond.