Oregon Sales Tax Bonds

Between the Oregon Department of Transportation, the Oregon Liquor Control Commission, and the Oregon Department of Revenue, there are a total of three bond requirements related to sales tax for certain businesses and individuals operating in the State. All of the bonds below share the purpose of ensuring the licensee pays their due taxes.

Choose the Oregon Tax Bond you need below, or call to speak with a Jet agent at (855) 296-2663.

Highway Use Tax Bond for motor carriers and trucking operations as required by the Oregon DOT to guarantee tax payments. 

Cigarette and Other Tobacco Products Sales Tax Bond required by the Oregon Department of Revenue for licensed tobacco distributors.

Liquor Control Commission Bond required for licensed shipping, warehouse, brewery, winery, distribution and wholesale operations.