Nevada School Bonds

In the State of Nevada, there are four bond requirements for individuals and businesses, which are regulated by the Nevada Department of Education, Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles, and Nevada Commission of Postsecondary Education. These bonds ensure the school provides proper instruction of education to the students.

Jet's process is streamlined to allow you to get your bond stress-free and at a competitive rate. Choose the bond you need below, or call us at 855-296-2663 to get a quote.

Schools and companies training drivers of commercial vehicles are required to file a Commercial Driver License Company and School Bond, also known as the Third Party Company and School Business License Bond.

Nevada driving school operators need a $10,000 surety bond to be licensed with the Department of Motor Vehicles for the duration of their operations.

Nevada private schools collecting tuition to provide education to kindergarten through 12th-grade students must file a $5,000 bond with the Department of Education.

Private postsecondary educational institutions must be licensed with thee Commission on Postsecondary Education, which requires the filing of a surety bond.