New Jersey Surety Bonds

Jet provides several bond types in New Jersey. Select from the list below or give us a call at 855-296-2663.

Coverages Offered

Motor Vehicle Dealer Bond - All motor vehicle dealers must provide a $10,000 bond to the Motor Vehicle Commission to conduct business.

Public Adjuster Bond - In order to be licensed as a public adjuster in New Jersey, a surety bond must be filed and maintained with the Department of Banking and Insurance.

Contract Bond - Often referred to as a performance bond, which ensures the contractor performs work as regarded to in the contract.

Fidelity Bond - In the event of embezzlement, theft, etc., due to an employee, the employer and their customers are covered through a fidelity bond.