Jet Business Scholarship
Jet is committed to helping future employees of the business world.
This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors and currently enrolled college students who are interested in pursuing a career in business.
Prize: One $500 scholarship
Prompt: The gig economy is growing in the United States with more and more people relying on independent work for income. What role do you see the gig economy playing in the future of the American economy? Would you perform work as an independent contractor after college?
Length: 250-500 words
Submission Deadline: 1/31/20
Rules and Regulations
- This scholarship contest is open to all United States citizens/residents.
- Applicants must complete all sections of the application in order to be considered. This includes name, mailing address, email address, phone number, projected graduation date, current/planned college, and area of study.
- Finalists must provide a photo of themselves and proof of enrollment in order to be considered. A photo of the winner along with their essay will be posted to the Jet blog and shared to social media.
- Late applications will not be considered. Please submit applications prior to the respective deadline.
- One entry is allowed per applicant per contest.
- The essay should address the prompt and be between 250 and 500 words in length.
- Essays submitted must be the applicant’s original work. Any plagiarism will result in automatic disqualification. The essays must also not encroach on intellectual property or third-party rights of any company, organization, or person.
- People who have applied in the past but not chosen as a winner may apply for the scholarship again, but past winners will not be eligible to win a second time.
- There is only one scholarship available per semester and all decisions are final.
- The winner of the contest will be notified of results within 60 days of the submission deadline. By submitting an essay, the student is agreeing to receive this email notification.
- Jet is not held responsible for any local, state, or federal taxes.
- Submission of the essay to Jet’s Scholarship contest acknowledges the student’s acceptance and understanding of these terms.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org